Easy Muffin Recipe
•1 bell pepper
•3 spring onions
•4 cherry tomatoes
•1 handful spinach/green leaves
•2 slices cheddar
•½-1 tsp Himalayan Salt Or Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 390°F.
- Wash and dice the pepper, onions and tomatoes. and put them in a large mixing bowl.
- Wash the spinach, lightly chop it and add it to the bowl as well.
- Add the eggs and salt. Mix well.
- Grease the muffin tin with oil and pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin slots. (If you think they might still stick to the pan use some muffin cups or cut out some baking paper and to use as cups – definitely saves time on doing the washing up)
- If you’re so inclined then layering some cheese over the top of each muffin before they go into the oven is a delicious addition! You can also mix in the cheese to the batter.
- Pop the tray into the oven for 15-18 minutes or until the tops are firm to the touch.
- Bon Appetit!!