Sprinting will not only bring out your alter ego and destined physique, it improves your mitochondrial health and overall performance. So get outside…mark out a 100 meters…bust out a few sprints…get lean and attack life! #TREADMILLS-SUCK
The Benefits of Sprinting
- YOU WILL BURN BODY FAT BY INCREASING POST-EXERCISE FAT OXIDATION BY 75% (Studies done with concurrent sprint and weight training show this)
- YOU WILL BUILD MUSCLE IN LEGS AND TORSO
- 222% INCREASE IN PROTEIN SYNTHESIS IN WOMEN… 43% IN MEN (Up to 3 hrs. post sprint training)
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Mitochondrial health–Intense exercise increases the number of mitochondria in a cell, which can ramp up performance and overall systemic health (as the number of mitochondria – the higher the number the better – correlates strongly with performance, heart health, prostate health, liver health, etc.).